Monday, March 26, 2012

dangerous me

"I noe exactly what to say to break people.
that's why I always choose to shut up.
because what I say always land right at the spot.
it might break ppl beyond repair, or rarely, it will help them improve.

trust me, one day if you piss me off enough,
you'll have a taste of it.
just like how the people tasted it last time."

wanted to post the above passage ytdy but decided not to.

anyway, I'm glad I always choose to shut up.
Because nobody's perfect.

Sorry for letting anger/ disgust cloud my "analysis?" (nt sure if that's the correct word)
after some thots into the whole situation, I finally got you figured out :)

I'm not that mad per se (at least nt anymore), but degrading others to feel better is a BAD BAD way to deal with whatever you are trying to avoid to face.

Hope you get what I've said to you.
Wish you all the best then~ cheers ^^

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: