Wednesday, March 14, 2012

bitter tears

after being settled about one thing, another thing pops up.

seriously? What did I do wrong worh?
I feel boycotted la. dafuq whey.
If I did something wrong tell me la..

If it's about the trip to Sabah,
then I guess my biggest mistake was to have you all over.
This is beyond unappreciated man!

I'm so speechless.
Am I being paranoid? cz u guys kinda ketara lorh.
the fuck.

Almost 2 years de friends, so yeah, this hurt damn a lot.
I honestly feel left out and insignificant. Like I'm invisible. Yah noe?
Do you noe how much it hurts? I hope I'm just paranoid and all these will go away.
and there I thought, I've made great friends.

seriously, I hate Peninsula SO SO SO SO much.
the people, the places. everything.
I wanna go back to Sabah, I just want to go back in time.
Back to the days with my REAL TRUE friends in LokYuk.



❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: