Sunday, March 25, 2012

birds of the same feather

do you hear yourself talking?
I mean like seriously.
most of the time, I enjoy your company.
but sometimes, you can REALLY DISGUST me.

You talk abt integrity & morals.
Then you talk abt how you would like to violate them.
What are you trying to prove?
That you've got game?
Tell you what, all you proved is your own insecurities.

"sticking with one girl, wouldn't be fun".
oh c'mon, you think it would be fun to stick to u?
it takes more than fun for a relationship to work, if you cant see that,
then God bless you.

Careful.. one day, you might really end up being alone.
what I mean by alone is really alone. deep down soul etching loneliness.
you might have a wife, a family.. but in the end, you'll still be alone.

Why?
because of the choices you made or are about to make.
because you always choose to run away from your confusion.
because you treat PEOPLE like OBJECTS.
because of your own cowardice towards commitment.
because you dont have the guts to man up to the world.
because you dont have the balls to face even the SLIGHTEST POSSIBILITY OF HURT.

birds of the same feather flock together.
I quite pride myself with my guy friends.
Frankly, most of them aint bad :) hahaha.
You are my friend, a dear one at that, but really...
if you continue to be like this, I dun think we can actually 'flock' together anymore.
You need serious help.

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

1 comments:

PawsoH said...

wah.. apa hal?