Friday, January 13, 2012

stressed aku.

it's so fucking miserable to be caught in between things.
friends for one.
and I really am... just... tired.

part of me wants the truth.
then the other part of me can't bear to tell tat truth (protecting certain people, I guess).
so lies. lies and lies.
never thought lying can be THIS tiring.

I feel taken for granted.
I feel stressed.
I feel so many things.
I dunno what to feel anymore.
I dunno what to express anymore.

perhaps, this 'game' is indeed too much for me?
my studies is a pain in the ass,
and I am really really losing out on the energy to continue playing.

if I quit, I need to explain. which is damn tiring as well...
if I continue, I need to continue with this 'front'.
goodness, I swear I was gonna cry just now.
FML.

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: