Monday, February 20, 2012

kena friend zoned

haha, just saying only. lol..
friend zoned. I oso friend zone back
:P?

anyway, I'm heading home in less than 20hours!
why am I feeling depressed...?
well, not depressed lar.. I dun feel like going back :(
somehow..

dont get me wrong, I miss KK... I miss my family..
but really, my heart like feel so heavy? just feel... out of place.
ah, I feel STRESSED.
like something bad is gonna happen.
God pls, I pray that everything will be alright...

it's late, and insomnia is my bff for now.
so many memories flashing in my head.
"I wanna hop into my proton wira, and drive arnd KK..."
"I wanna go Likas Park there and just jog.. alone.."

I really nid to find a way to cope with stress larh :(
urgh, I hope my Melaka friends will fine with KK and me being their host LOL.
I think I'm just uncomfortable travelling with other ppl.
and the entertaining... awsh :( but I guess I'm overthinking it >.<

ahhhhh~ I nid some booze. lol~ :P
can't wait to meet Alden and Dom! :)

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: