Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm messed up.

(warning: you may feel a bit ambushed by this post)

I feel like an ass.
I am sorry. Truly I am so so very sorry.
But if this continues on, I will feel more and more lk an ass.

I shouldnt be feeling like this.
Being uncertain so often. I am not insecure btw.
Loneliness is a wrong footing to start relationships with anyway.
and face it, both of us are just lonely.

I wanna say I like you, but deep down I think I actually dont?
I mean I like hanging out with you but..... (sigh)
I don't like this back and forth thing on certainty that I'm facing.

we barely started a relationship and it already felt like routine.
I think it's bad timing? or just bad luck? I don't know.
I'm sorry but everyone has a choice in a relationship.
I shouldn't choose to settle and neither should you.
You mentioned before that if compared to the previous, we would have a better shot at this.
It kinda means you cant rly see the future in us too.

I am bad at handling this and for that I apologize too.
I really dont want to make things awkward etc
and you're a nice sweet guy, u really are.
I am so very sorry but I don't think "we" is a good idea..
I am very sorry that you've meet me too.
I'm sure you can find someone better who can be (way) certain of their feelings.

Most people hate this part but: I hope we can still be friends.
Maybe not right away (if you're hating me now) or maybe not ever (it's ur choice really).
But know this, I really did not intend for things to go this way or to hurt you in any way.

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: