Tuesday, January 7, 2014

belated post

(btw, I wrote this last time when you asked me to. just din post it)

First time going out with you was nerve wrecking.
hahaha, actually thought of cancelling so many times.
I had no idea how it actually happened.
I could have been high when I jio u that time :X
Nonetheless, Hunger Games was nice =)
Really wished you talked more though lol.
And then we meet ur friend after the movie, which was better cz you seemed more comfortable then. Anyway, before that I was like "omg, whutt. shy to meet new ppl.." (but wj is cool haha)

The Hobbit was great.
Actually felt pretty bad that I couldnt make it on the dates you asked.
And in the end, we skipped class for the movie haha..
Glad we did? or I did. LOL. quite a easy topic to catch up (Thank God)
This time round you talked more which is good! :)
Enjoyed myself that day ^^

Post-Christmas Dinner
Thanks for the treat and the cute duckie hahaha..
kinda random to receive a duck though :P
Intrigues me on why it was in a bunny suit :O

New Year's Eve
Haha, thanks for jio-ing me out~
Cause I dun think I could have done so? Sorry I coward. #kthxbye
And then couldnt have given you the present :P
Jalan-jalan je without aim, well, that's the first for me. lolololol.
But it was quite nice =)
Thanks also for teman-ing me while my friends are late, very sweet of you :)

P/S: Sweet of you to be understanding and considerate too.. for not "taking me away" from my friends on this day. I felt bad though, cz I could feel that u wanted to countdown with me? (if it's true lol) Again, maybe at some point, I coward again #sorry #kthxbye

Other stuff:
Spending time with you is different.
Different from what I previously encountered anyway.
Good different :)

and I like your singing :P
almost.. almost.. made me melt hahahaha.

okay, bye. goodnight. goodnight. goodnight. (buries myself)

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

0 comments: