Tuesday, November 8, 2011

deception?

just a random post, suddenly thot of it.
been on my mind before but nvr rly had the chance to write it out.

For those who noe me, they would noe my ability to read people.
not to brag :P but I guess I'm quite good at that.
I just enjoy analysing behaviours, anticipating ppl's next move and such.
may make myself sound a bit psychotic here.. hehe..

well, frankly, I do it for fun? it's interesting...? :)
I've received comments or rather complains, abt "cheating on ppl's feelings"..
but rly, I meant no harm.
most probably the child inside me just wanted to come out and prank ppl ;)

but with these "skills", I tend to have the upper hand in manipulation, deceptions, lies...
It makes me feel "dirty" sometimes.
I led or induced another person to the result and answer that I wanted.
thou most of the time, I wouldnt do it but I could.

"izzit worth it?"
- yet another unanswered question in my all-so-complicated head.

furthermore, knowing how to manipulate means knowing how to counter-manipulate.
that's why I'm one of the hardest person to read..
I wan ppl to be able to read me but then I'm scared ppl are able to read.
the irony....

oh well, maybe deep down...
I'm just waiting for the right ppl who would put in enough effort to try to understand me :)

pfft to INSECURITIES.


❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

2 comments:

Jun said...

that would be your Mr. Right. :D

Joanna (あゆ とも) said...

hehe :D yea XD