Thursday, May 5, 2011

Break even.

The feeling you get when u feel that something is slipping off your fingers,
and you can do nothing to stop it or do anything to get it back.

maybe it's not what it seems to be, but well, I do feel very emo.
things dont seem to be the same.
but then again, who am I to analyse now?
esp when I'm in such a f*cked up state. lol.


What am i suppose to say when I'm all choked up but u're okay?
I'm falling to pieces.
No, when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even.


God, please help me, to focus on my finals that's round the corner.
tyvm.. at least distract me from this emo period :)
amen.

❥ †r¥ïñg †ö lïvê †hê ß꧆ öµ† ö£ ï† ツ

2 comments:

Jun said...

are you ok jo? leave everything to God. and pray for her too. always love<3 you here, Jun.

Joanna (あゆ とも) said...

JUN!! >.< I'll be fine.. thnks )': miss u ohh.. N okayy.. Will pray for her too >.< love yah lots n lots!!